Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Self Introduction

WELL  HELLO  THERE!!!

My name is Tabitha Kristy Payne.   
Blogging to simply introduce myself and business to the DC metro area.  I am a veteran of the United States Air Force.  Recently, I have extended my services to insuring that full-time, working Americans become well-informed before certain decision making.
Over the past six months, I have dedicated myself to finding/ researching all types of insurances for every type of situation.  Upon making my decision to move forward with the BEST carriers, I made sure to previously research FINRA ; S&P ; and Security Exchange Commission.  In which you should presently be checking for ANY insurance company you currently utilize.  
-->Do you have a Pension?  
--> How much less than your current income?
-->Do you have retirement income up to those final days?
It's okay.  You go grab a piece of paper and pen to write down your answers.  The blog will wait. (wink)
-->How much do you pay for your life insurance now?
-->What type of life insurance is it?
-->What does it ACTUALLY pay to your beneficiary?
-->Is YOUR money protected from the insurance company's mistakes?
All of which is very pertinent information in knowing where you place your hard-earned money.

THIS is where I insure you are educated. 
We all seem to have a fix-it-man, honey-do-list or gardeners.  Allow TABI to research and answer all these questions for you while you add personal time in your life.
I enjoy researching.  So, I research for other hard working Americans by getting THE BEST insurance carriers available to Americans. 
Maybe you need a referral of some sort, allow TABI to find it for you.  

PS. We ALL need a little extra time on our hands to relax.  Feel happy and excited as you are passing my information along to those around you.

This blog will be monitored for comments until June 21, 2012.
All comments ARE set up as private for any contact information you will send.